Saturday, June 19, 2010

We're alive and well!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates- my macbook decided to take a dive on me, and the problem with living so close to the border is that the closest Mac Store is over three hours away. We STILL haven't found the time to get it fixed, because I'm now on a cross country vacation with my father, step-mother, and three younger brothers. We went to the Grand Canyon yesterday and today we'll be at Bryce Canyon. Let me tell you- hiking while pregnant is an interesting experience.
The pregnancy is going well. I'm almost twelve weeks now, and I'm definitely starting to show. I'll have to take a new belly picture soon. I've been feeling great!
I hope everyone else is doing well!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything is going well! I wondered where you and your sweet blog posts had gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I was getting worried and checking your blog almost every day. I'm glad everything is alright.

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss