Wednesday, January 16, 2013

little projects

It's no secret that I'm a little completely obsessed with organizing and cleaning. Lately, I've been finding so many great ideas on pinterest and elsewhere, so I thought I'd make a list of ten great little ideas that I hope to accomplish soon!

1.
Paint and hang letters for our initials above individual towel racks/hooks... I've also seen this done with framed pictures. Not sure which idea I like best!



2.
DIY fridge shelf liners {plastic placemats}. So easy to clean and super cute.
Source: lh3.ggpht.com via Jess on Pinterest

3.
Get food staples {pretzels, rice, flour, pasta etc} out of boxes, bags, etc and into clear containers for both in the cupboards and on the countertops.


4.
Use a plastic silverware organizer to hold and label everyone's toothbrushes in a drawer... gets them off of the counters and out of cups. Also holds toothpaste and floss.

Source: indulgy.com via Jess on Pinterest

5.
Make a cute magnet board and attach magnet strips to makeup.



6.
Print and organize favorite recipes into binders to put on the kitchen counter- love the rainbow. Would also probably doing something similar for all of our important documents and paperwork.



7.
Colorful wall photo gallery for hallway. Either with different colored frames or mats. :)



8.
Photo wall with string/ribbon and clothespins


9.
Find an antique dresser to paint for our bedroom. Also add cute knobs or handles from Hobby Lobby.

Source: iloveswmag.com via Jess on Pinterest

10.
Handpainted tree rungs.

Source: etsy.com via Jess on Pinterest

I'll be sure to post when I get around to doing each of these!

1 comment:

  1. ooo!! I defiantely like the make up and towel one!! That's a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss