Friday, June 7, 2013

fab friday


What's fab in our lives lately:

Getting outside:
Summer has officially hit central Texas. And it's the sweet part of summer, where it's only in the 80's and 90's so it's more enjoyable being outside. Soon enough, it'll be 100+ every day, and although we will still likely be heading outside each and every day (Elliot would have it no other way) this mama will be HOT! We've been enjoying the pools (although the chlorine hurts Emmett's sore bottom) and yesterday we went outside and Elliot had a BLAST coloring the sidewalks with chalk. I will probably bombard you with more chalk pictures another day, too cute not to share!










































 


dieting = weightloss:
We weigh in every Friday. In 3.5 weeks, Aaron has lost 7 lbs & I've lost 6.6. That's pretty impressive, if you ask me, especially since all we've really been doing is cutting down on our snacking (particularly at night, for me) and I've been cooking healthier dinners and lunches. I haven't even been able to start Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 like I'd planned for June, because of Emmett being sick. I still want to start it- hopefully he feels better soon!

Fun photoshoots:
This week I had a blast photographing a tiny newborn and a couple who are expecting their first little one. Two pictures from their shoots are below. Feel free to check out my facebook page to see more :)












































I think that's about all for this week. Go link up with Laura at The Everyday Joys. I was sad to read that this will be the last Fab Friday link up :( I've been participating sporadically for a long time. See my very first Fab Friday post (from 2011) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss