Monday, February 21, 2011

Elliot {almost} smiling!

Elliot just started smiling. As it turns out, capturing those illusive smiles on film is much harder than you would think... BUT, after a day like yesterday, I'm just glad he was smiling at all today!
I don't know what the problem was, but Elliot was fussy, fussy, FUSSY yesterday. He just had to be held all day long {and only a certain way}, he refused to drink his bottles, and he threw plenty of hair-pulling fits. Did I mention that he likes to pull hair when he's mad?!
Today, thankfully, he was back to his bubbly, talkative self. He even sat contently in his bouncy seat by the window and talked to the snow for awhile today :)
Picture Proof:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. yaya! he'll be beaming soon from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness he is too stinkin cute!!! Glad he is in a better mood today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!!! I hear you on the hard to capture smiles! My camera is SLOW so it REALLY makes it hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elliot is such a precious baby and he has such beautiful eyes. As my mom would say....I can't handle the cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The smile on the seat makes him look like he has antenna's...so very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I remember those tough early days but it only gets better my luv. :) Babies are so much fun. He looks great and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. go elliot!! you're so stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss