Sunday, February 27, 2011

Squee!

As of yesterday, I have lost 35 pounds. That means only six to go and I'll be back to my pre-pregnancy weight!
I finally felt brave enough to order myself some new clothes today. I've been living in my maternity leggings because I was too scared to try on regular ones, lol. :)
Feeling pretty fantastic!
Elliot and I went to church yesterday for the first time since he was born. I've always been kind of nervous to bring him, because I figured he'd be "that" baby screaming through the whole mass. I'm proud to say, though, that he was an angel! He charmed the people sitting behind us- pretty sure they didn't really pay attention to a word that was said.
Here are some pictures of Elliot and I yesterday :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and I couldn't help but notice that we now have 200 followers! WOW!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! That is awesome! I can't wait to start losing weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a doll baby! And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a ton of followers and congrats! Ugh I'm stuck at my weight although I'd love to lose about 7lbs!!

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss!! I remember how great that felt to shed those extra pounds! You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! Slightly jealous. ;) I have 9 pounds to go, but I feel like it's 20! :( Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the weight loss, what a great feeling!

    I have been bad and have not really gone to mass myself with caleb because he will either be napping or needing to eat just before we have to go. I have to just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so lucky!!! I can fit into my pre preggo jeans but not comfortably.

    I still have a lot of weight to loose HAHAHA I went from 165 to 220 and now i am 185.

    so close lol! You two are a perfect pair! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the weight loss! i've got 7 more pounds myself....and it's so nice to finally feel like i belong in my own body again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the weight loss, and I must say, you look amazing in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the weight loss! I need to get myself motivated to lose weight.

    Follow me at:
    http://superblessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you've been awarded
    http://www.chloesmom.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is absolutely ADORABLEEE!!! I just want to hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for losing most of your pregnancy weight! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss