Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spring has finally sprung!

It is currently 74 degrees outside, and I am stretched out on the sofa with the windows wide open and a cold glass of water in my hand. I am happy to announce that Spring has finally sprung in northern Michigan! The apple and cherry trees in the orchard are covered in blossoms, flowers are popping up all over the place, the sun in shining... what could be better? Elliot and I spent most of the day outside today. I couldn't be happier. Life is good, folks. Life is good.

Some pictures I took out and about in our yard today:
IMG_5616_edited-1
Apple blossoms.

IMG_5612_edited-1

IMG_5660_edited-1

IMG_5668_edited-1

IMG_5676_edited-1

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Spring is taking its time making it's way to Seattle. But soon, very soon, it will be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I want to borrow your yard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. About time! Isn't that the best feeling when everything starts to bloom and it just feels so good! Love the Cherry Blossom Pics!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss