Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pregnancy #2: 10 weeks!

As you probably remember, I did one of these surveys every week when I was pregnant with Elliot. Now that I'm pregnant with baby #2, it's been fun to be able to look back at those. I also enjoyed doing them, so I think I will do them every 5(ish) weeks this time around. :)

How far along? 10 weeks 1 day.
Baby’s Size: The size of a prune, about 1.2" and .14 oz
Total Weight Gain: nothing so far.
Bellybutton: innie.
Stretchmarks: not this early!!
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Still wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans (from before I had Elliot!)
Gender: Although I'm not as confident as I was early on with my first pregnancy, I think I'm guessing a girl this time around. I'm about... 65% sure. :)
Movement: Not yet, can't wait!!
Sleep: Well, other than waking up for Elliot, I've been sleeping great! That's what happens when you're exhausted!
Symptoms: nausea, lower back pain, headaches, fatigue, digestive system is crazy.
Food Aversions: Pickles and red meat. YUCK!
Food Cravings: Anything sweet and dessert like.
Best Moments this week: Celebrating Veteran's Day with good friends at Applebee's :)
What I miss: Being able to go longer than an hour or two without eating, and not feeling like I'm going to vomit.
What I am Looking forward to: EVERYTHING! Can't wait to find out what we're having and decide on a name!! Plus I have an OB appointment next week.
Milestones: Already a quarter of the way through with this pregnancy.

10 weeks 1 day with #2 :)
10 weeks 1 day pregnant with baby #2. I feel like I was showing more when I was 10 weeks with Elliot. What's up with that? I thought it was supposed to be the other way around!

6 comments:

  1. Soo exciting . . I can't wait to hear what you having, have you got any ideas of names yet?

    If I was to have a girl next time I already have a name I adore but if we ever have another boy then we'd be stuffed because Matt and I hate each others choices :s

    Hope your being looked after when Aaron is around ! I'd love to see a v-log from you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, perhaps I will do a blog soon :) I'm not sure that I'd have much to talk about though... so I'd probably just make a fool of myself.
    We have a name picked out for a boy and we've narrowed it down to a few for a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's your bump pic?!

    Blah...I hate having to eat so often too. I wonder if it has to do with blood sugar?

    Hope you start feeling better soon! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin, surprisingly, there isn't really much of a bump to post. I expected to have a little something going on by now but... nope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I love these surveys. You look great! Your bump will get there. I feel like my belly is huge already, but it's mostly bloat so I feel like a cow. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. here we go again! I miss all these pregnancy posts! I think I followed heaps of pregnancy blogs when I was pregnant but now we have all had our babies. So pleased to be starting round two.

    Looking forward to this new baby. :)

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss