Saturday, December 22, 2012

3 days!

I can't believe there are only THREE DAYS until Christmas!


... I finally finished and mailed our holiday cards Thursday. I know, I know... about time. They will probably not arrive before Christmas. It's the thought that counts, right?


There are currently 38 presents under our tree. Yes, I just counted. That is not including gifts from Santa. I can't remember the last time I was this excited for Christmas morning. I can't wait to see Elliot go crazy tearing through all of that wrapping paper! He won't know what to do with himself or what to play with first!

Enjoy your Christmas weekend! 
Aaron is lucky enough to be off until Wednesday! I hope you all are similarly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss