Sunday, December 16, 2012

Elliot: two years old!

Two years ago:


I never could have imagined how wonderful the tiny person that I was carrying inside of my belly was. He is truly my little miracle baby. Nobody should have to come into the world the way he did, but was a fighter!
 God had a plan.   


On December 16th, 2010, at 10:08 in the morning, a little miracle was born, and my life changed forever. Weighing just 6 pounds, and with several of his internal organs on the outside of his body, that tiny baby had a rough start to his life. He made it through, though.



One Year Ago:


Last year, in 2011, with all of his troubles behind him, that brave little boy celebrated his first birthday. 



Today:


Elliot Reid is turning TWO! Right before my eyes, he has transformed from a fragile newborn into a busy, happy, and healthy toddler. He is the best little son and big brother ever.

Happy birthday, Elliot Reid. Mommy loves you with all her heart. I hope you have a very, very special day. ♥

6 comments:

  1. Modern medicine is truly a miracle. Thank god! Happy birthday again Elliot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd birthday Elliot! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Elliot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Elliot has a fun 2nd birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make me cry! Happy birthday Elliot! It's been so much fun watching him grow. He's absolutely precious.

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss