Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beautiful.



A beautiful song by U2 specially written for the movie "Brothers," which was nominated for two golden globes. As an army wife who nearly lost her husband in Iraq (he was shot in the head by a sniper), this song really hits home for me. Not to mention the movie. If you haven't seen Brothers, I highly recommend you watch it. It accurately portrays the problems many soldiers face as they struggle with PTSD and coming home. I am so glad that my husband will not be returning to Iraq or Afghanistan anytime soon. And I feel so blessed to still have him here with me, as we take this journey together and hopefully start a family soon. He will be a wonderful father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss