Friday, April 30, 2010

PREGGO! :)

JessTEST
One of my babycenter girls, Judy, made the picture pretty.
I am PREGNANT!
As planned, I woke up today and took another pregnancy test. To be honest, I really thought it would be negative. So imagine my shock when I checked the test after three minutes, and it was a VERY obvious POSITIVE! What does that mean? It means that in eight months, life as we know it will change. In eight months, Aaron and I will be parents. I will be a MOMMY! The thought still blows me away. I can't believe we conceived on the VERY first cycle of actively trying. After reading about all of these wonderful couples who try for months and months, I was beginning to think it would take all summer (or more!). But here I am, 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant. It almost seems too good to be true. I am so incredibly thankful, though. I feel so blessed.
My EDD is 1/5/11. What a great way to ring in the new year- with a new baby to love. And in SOUTH KOREA, too. Wow.

2 comments:

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss