Tuesday, May 11, 2010

6 weeks

08CB2AE86CDF43C4A24C7053AAF237BA.ashx

"Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate." [according to TheBump]
How far along? 6 weeks & one day.
Baby’s Size: a sweet pea! :)
Total Weight Gain: none.
Gender: I feel like it's a boy right now.
Sleep: Fitful. I'm exhausted all day, but when it comes time to actually sleep, my body (or should I say bladder) does not like to agree with me. I'm waking up a couple times in the night, and the last few days I've woken up WIDE AWAKE at 5am. Oh boy.
Symptoms: pulling/stretching feeling in abdomen, exhaustion, nausea, lower back pain, ridiculously sharp sense of smell
Best Moments this week: Mother's Day. We decided to tell Aaron's mom about the pregnancy, since we won't get to tell her in person, and then we went out to a greek restaurant and a movie to celebrate my first mother's day :)
Food Cravings: anything and everything in sight. I'm STARVING 24/7!
Food Aversions: none yet. Although smelling/touching raw meat has made me throw up 2x this week.
What I am Looking forward to: Our first OB appointment is in exactly one week! :)
Milestones: First mother's day (as a pregnant mommy)

Halfway through the first trimester! I've been feeling pretty good the last few days. My hormones have kicked into full gear, though- my face is breaking out and I can't seem to stop cleaning. Seriously. My face looks like a war zone and the house is absolutely spotless. Perhaps cleaning is an early nesting stage?

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss