Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Like our layout?

Huge thanks to Jocelyn at Blogs by Jocelyn for our adorable new layout. If you're ready for a change, I highly recommend working with her. Once I'd picked out the design kit that I wanted, I gave her a little information about what I liked/wanted and she went right to work. Only a few days later, the layout was finished and I LOVED it. She offered to make changes, but honestly it was perfect just the way it was- no changes necessary.
Head on over to her website to check out all of the other wonderful blogs she's designed- and perhaps to request one of your own! Her prices are affordable, and you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. Well, my little button is properly humbled. I think the layout looks awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Thanks for stopping by my blog ;)

    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I'm going to check out her site.

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss