Wednesday, May 19, 2010

7 weeks.

446C5480A0904C19983E11D65632BAAF.ashx

"Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place." [according to The Bump]

How far along? 7 weeks & 2 days.
Baby’s Size: a blueberry :)
Total Weight Gain: still nothing.
Gender: I have no idea lately. Hoping for a girl, though!
Sleep: In this Arizona heat? Almost impossible. It takes me forever to fall asleep, and then I wake up to pee several times throughout the night. Aaron also just got switched back to the day shift, which means when he wakes up at 4am, I wake up too.
Symptoms: Honestly? I've felt like crap lately. Very tired, achey, nauseous, and sore.
Best Moments this week: Our first OB appointment was yesterday. It was nice to hear that everything seems to be progressing normally at this point. And I'm loving all the magazines they gave me! Also, we were watching a commercial in which a little girl painted her daddy's fingernails. Aaron said he wished he could grow his hair out again so our daughter could put bows and ponytails in it- like his sister used to do to his dad. :)
Food Cravings: french fries!
Food Aversions: still none.
What I miss: Being able to wear my shorts without the help of a hair-tie.
What I am Looking forward to: Moving into my third month soon!
Milestones: First OB appointment.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for 7 weeks! Hope you start to feel better soon :)

    I left an award for you on my blog...
    http://arewethereyet81.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently stumbled over your blog and LOVE it!

    I am 29 weeks today and it's fun to think back to the "beginning stages"- though for me I was a little more fearful since my first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage.

    Hope everything goes well and you have a happy, healthy pregnancy! I'll continue to read your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything sounds like its going really well for you so far! Same things to report over here. Except no cravings. How achey are your boobs!? I've started wearing a comfortable sports bra to bed. It helps.

    We are just 2 days apart, really. I was 7 weeks on Monday! This will be so exciting to follow one another. I really need to make the big announcement on my blog. I think I will on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pregnancy is such a ride. It's amazing to think how small your baby is right now. Hopefully the peeing all night long will get a bit better for you in the 2nd trimester.

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss