I had another OB appointment today.
Everything is looking good- I'm measuring at 20.5 centimeters, and I'm gaining weight "perfectly." I got to hear Peanut's heartbeat again, and it was strong and steady, like last time.
This little one's arrival seems very much in the air. There are three possible ways he/she could come into this world: planned c-section, induction, or just early. They seem to be changing their mind on whether to do an induction or c-section, and whether to do it at 35 or 36 weeks. There is a 50% chance that Peanut will refuse to cooperate and insist on coming BEFORE that, so soon I'll start taking steroids (to accelerate peanut's growth, particularly lungs).
Regardless of how Peanut makes his/her grand entrance, I'll most likely be a mother in the beginning of December, or (if Peanut decides to make his/her own rules) possibly in November. Pretty funny, since my due date is January 5th.