Monday, June 13, 2011

Beach day!

We went to the beach today. It was pretty windy, but Elliot still had a blast. He is definitely a beach baby! He still really liked the water and if he had it his way, he would've gone all the way in... but it wasn't warm enough for that!
The one thing I will miss about northern Michigan once we leave will be the beaches. There are so many beautiful lakes nearby and it's just so easy to pack up and head to the beach for a few hours! I love it.
A few of my favorite pictures from today {horribly edited on my iPad...}




















9 comments:

  1. Aww he is getting so big!! Did he try to eat the sand? Every time we put Alyson near sand she always tries to eat it, I don't get it lol.

    Oh Jazmyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so adorable!!! And your photos are wonderful. Beach babies are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are amazing! he looks so happy to be at the beach. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sure did love the beach. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I love his smile in all of the photos, he looks so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww..I like that Elliot smiled in almost every photo. Looks like you guys had a fun time.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures look great to me! If that's "horribly edited" I need you to teach me how to horribly edit lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. this reminds me that we need to go to the beach!

    he's so big!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute pictures! it's so funny to hear people talking about swimming in lakes. i haven't been in a lake in almost 8 years, we don't do there here, well i guess you could ... if you wanted your swim buddy to be an alligator :)

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss