Wednesday, June 8, 2011

wee bit of me wednesday

I haven't done one of these in awhile.

{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Only once. I was supposed to be in my sister-in-law's wedding, too, but it was only a couple months after I had Elliot, so I had no idea what size I'd be, and it also happened to be the ONE weekend {St.Paddy's} when my entire family gets together out east. So it just didn't work out. Sad I missed it, though!

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
IGive Elliot a kiss and text my husband goodnight.

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Australia or to the carribean.

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Running. There's nothing like going for run early in the morning, when the birds are chirping and the grass is still covered in dew.

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I always wanted to be an author. Since I'm a busy stay at home mama right now, that hasn't happened yet. I still do a lot of writing, though... and hope to publish a book someday!

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
In-floor radiant heat, a hot tub, and a double oven.

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Tuna steaks, YUM!!

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
If Elliot was already asleep, then I'd be relaxing in my pajamas, catching up on my blogs and/or blog designing... and possibly drinking a glass of wine.

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
Right now, since I'm living with my parents until Aaron comes home, I don't have a water bill. But I do pay them $75 a week. I suppose you could say that goes towards water and electricity?

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Go for a run, read, take a hot bath, read, light some candles...

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was more interested in running. I grew up playing sports, mostly basketball, and was constantly active. But just running is hard for me.

    In-floor heaters sound so amazing and luxurious. Not in my top 3 but definitely on my wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss