Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thinking positively.

I've decided to take things day by day, and to think as positively as I can. What good will it do to sit around worrying about all of these different things that may/may not happen? All it will do will stress me (and the baby!) out and drive me insane. So instead, I'm going to hope for the best possible outcome. I recognize what could happen, but I will tackle those hurdles if and when they come. Until the 9th, we really won't know what we're up against.
For now, I will make sure this little baby knows how much we love him/her. Hopefully that will give Peanut the strength to pull through. People don't give babies enough credit. It's amazing what so many babies in the NICU overcome! They are such strong little fighters.
I'm trusting that God has a plan, and that no matter what happens, there is a reason. I might not understand it right now, but I will eventually. And one thing's for sure- I'll definitely come out of this a much stronger person!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you; you are an amazingly strong mother. I'm praying right there with you and can't wait to hear good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great attitude girl! i know this has to be a hard time, but you are looking at this with a great view and i really think that will take you and your little one far. i'll keep you & the peanut in my prayers, and you keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Momma! You stay strong and you just wait and see how strong your little one will be!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss