Friday, May 10, 2013

pssstt...

As you can tell, I've been busy redesigning and rewriting many parts of this blog. There is a brand spanking new 101 in 1001 Day Zero project list, and all the other pages have been updated, too. Now, since I know you're all just DYING to know what the heck is going to happen in our lives to make it all so very different... well...
there is a hint over there
------------------------------>

Feel free to throw out guesses!
... and be on the lookout for my next post.

2 comments:

  1. PCSing overseas?! I can't wait to find out where. I wish we had had a chance to visit overseas before my husband got out. How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! That's really exciting! And scary. i can't wait to find out

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss