Friday, September 3, 2010

Mama on a mission

Lately, I have had this INCREDIBLE urge to buy things for the baby. Unfortunately, I'm pretty limited on what I can buy because:
1. We don't know what we're having
2. We have no idea when the baby will be home from the NICU (or how big he/she will be)

Well, I ordered some things I really like today. I fell in love with some neutral sleep gowns, blankets, and burp cloths. (Who knew burp cloths could be so cute?!)

The things I'm MOST excited about are:

Sophie the Giraffe- I've seen this teether/toy everywhere, and think it's simply adorable. And it's all natural!
Sophie the Giraffe

Best Bottom Diapers- There are TONS of reasons why I decided to try out this cloth diaper brand. They're an all-in-two, consisting of a double layer waterproof shell and sized snap-in inserts. The wipeable shells can be reused for several diaper changes, and since this isn't a pocket diaper, there's no stuffing- simply snap in a new insert, and voila! This diaper gets INCREDIBLY small, and I am confident that it would actually fit a newborn, unlike many other one-size diapers. It's not bulky and the double gussets are supposed to do a fantastic job containing even the biggest messes. In addition, they're made in the USA and each diaper is individually inspected before being sold. I've read nothing but rave reviews about these diapers.
Best Bottom diagram
Best Bottom Cloth Diaper



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

  1. We have Sophie too! I've never met a kid who didn't love her. I love how cute she is.

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss