Friday, September 17, 2010

We received an award!

Photobucket

Elle from This is Mommyhood was kind enough to give me an award.

The Rules:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.

Skye's the Limit
Sippy Cups & Cloth Bums
Little one, I Know You Grow
Letters to Little
Little Angel Watching Over
Hancock Heir
Becoming a Family of Three
A Home for the Hendersons
Oh Mommy Me
The Littlest Puddin
Silver Spoon, Paper Plates
Raising Reese
Once Upon a Baby

Okay. I think that's all the blogs I've discovered recently. Of course, there are plenty of other people I'd LOVE to give this award to, but... it doesn't quite count when I've been following for MONTHS now, does it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss