Saturday, October 16, 2010

feeling the love?

Are you feeling the love? Because I certainly am. The love I have for the little boy growing inside of me is amazing. I can't even put it into words.

Photobucket

"The more I think it over, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Photobucket

"The best and most beautiful things in the world
cannot be seen or even touched-
they must be felt with the heart."
-Helen Keller

Top Baby Blogs has reset their votes... this is our chance to finally make it onto the first page! :) Please vote!
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

  1. You are looking gorgeous!
    That is such a pretty blue top.

    It is quite amazing the love you can have for someone you have never met yet. But beautiful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss