Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I feel like a camel.

Camels!

In an effort to stay hydrated and keep Elliot in my belly for as long as possible, I have been drinking an astonishing ammount of water every day.
I feel like a camel!
Camels, in fact, can drink 30 gallons at a time and pee every 20 minutes. Okay, so I might not be drinking quite that much, but I am taking potty breaks every 20-25 minutes.
If you need a laugh today, you should click that photo and read the news article that it will take you to. Apparently, Saudis have been having beauty pageants for camels, and they're looking for their new "Miss Camel!" :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

3 comments:

  1. i drink water & CHEW ICE like it's my job.

    i should totally get paid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its the long beautiful eyelashes that do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drank sooo much water when I was pregnant I was convinced I wouldn't get any stretch marks if I did so. NOT so much!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss