Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Yesterday was my mom's 44th birthday.
Being only 22 years apart in age did wonderous things for our relationship. My mom and I are extremely close. I have always felt like I could tell her anything- because she actually understands. As a teen, when other kids were trying to avoid being out in public with their parents, I was proudly showing off my "cool" mom.
She is young, beautiful, fun, caring, and one of the strongest women I know. She is my inspiration.
I know that she will be the a wonderful grandmother to Elliot, and I only hope that I will be half the mother that she is.
Happy Birthday, Mom!
I love you.

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jess' Mom! You did a great job in raising your daughter. She is also an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss