Monday, October 4, 2010

Musical Monday

I seem to be at a loss for words lately. To be quite honest, there isn't a whole lot to update you on: it's still cold out, I'm still having contractions, I miss my husband more every day, and I continue to be amazed at how quickly this pregnancy is flying by. I can't believe I'm almost in the third trimester already!
So, I decided, instead of boring you with idle words, to simply throw several beautiful songs at you. :)


"Everybody" -Ingrid Michaelson


"Closer" -Joshua Radin


"Colorblind" -Counting Crows


"Girlfriend" -Phoenix


"Across the Universe" -The Beatles


"Yellow" -Coldplay


"Wonderwall" -Ryan Adams

What kind of music do you like? Because honestly, I like it all. Feel free to leave me some artists or songs that you like :) I'm always looking for new music.

3 comments:

  1. Try Silversun Pickups! Yikes, contractions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I hope the contractions go away soon. With my daughter I had regular Braxton hicks from week 30 till the end and she was born full term at 39 weeks. Keep drinking lots of water, that should help a lot.
    Good luck and enjoy your last trimester!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear contractions,
    Please stop!

    I really love the song Colorblind and used to listen to it over and over. My favorite musicians are Damien Rice and Andrew Bird. Love your music choices!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss