Now I'm just confused.
Yesterday, the tech made it sound like everything was GREAT and Elliot was fine and my levels were better. But today, my OB office called me back and told me the complete opposite.
Apparently, my fluid is still low- she didn't say HOW low, but they're "very concerned". So I need to be checked into the hospital for a nonstress test and monitoring.
After the nonstress test, they'll talk to my doctors in Grand Rapids and decide what to do- whether delivery is neccessary/imminent or not.
WHAT THE HECK.
I'm trying to be optimistic but... I just don't know what to think now. I'm having flashbacks to my very first ultrasound, when they told me everything was fine, and then the next day they called us in and we found out about Elliot's condition.
Please keep praying!!