Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today

I was playing around with different manual settings on my camera today. :)
I realized a few things: I wish my camera had a lower aperture, it's pretty much useless without natural light, and I still REALLY want a DSLR. But with that said, I still managed to get some decent shots.
I got a camera attachment for my iPad, so these were edited directly on there- I haven't even uploaded them to photoshop on my MacBook yet. If you're looking for a good iPad photo editing app, I recommend Photogene. I've tried several and this one is my favorite so far.

Kicking away
Elliot in the bath

Bath time
I wonder what color eyes he'll end up having?

Hanging out
How cute is that face?!?

Cuddling
Cuddling with Grammy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. His faces are priceless! I especially love the first picture! We got a dslr (a nikon) and I am still learning how to use it (almost a year later) but it was worth every penny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture too! What a cutie. :D

    and we just got that bath tub at our shower yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babies in the bath are the best!! Love that last picture, such a sweet look on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pics DO look like dslr pics! they look great. and he is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss