Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Our family of 3... for now!

Just wanted to apologize for all that complaining yesterday. Sometimes you just have to get things off your chest, you know? Things are looking up today... another warm day in Texas {although cloudy}, and Elliot and I went to the park with some of my new army wife friends. He had a blast climbing all over the jungle gym {that kid has no fear, I tell you!} and walking around with me. He's really getting his balance and I think he'll be walking on his own soon. Elliot pretty much ignored the other babies and toddlers and did his own thing... but he's not used to playing with other kids, so that didn't surprise me. I'm sure he'll figure it out eventually!

It ended up being super hot and sunny yesterday, and Aaron came home from work early, so I decided to take advantage of it and get a friend to take a few family pictures for us. Before we know it, baby Sully will be here, and I want to try to remember this time that we had as a little family of three.

I'm only days away from the THIRD TRIMESTER!

Holy smokes! He will be here before we know it. And apparently, Aaron's request to stay in the states until after the baby is born and deploy two weeks later has not been approved by batallion yet... which means he may have to deploy early May. :(

IMG_2091 copy

IMG_2063 copy

IMG_2061 copy

IMG_2068 copy 2 - Copy

IMG_2113 copy - Copy

IMG_2133 copy

IMG_2081 copy

4 comments:

  1. love his diaper :) I miss my cloth diapering days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cute family pictures. I'm thinking I should be taking some with my hubby too before my son gets here :) btw; we're both due in june! yay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw everyone is entitled to a moan especailly when they are heavily pregnant ;)
    Lovely fanily pictures hun, they are really lovely and I really hope that Aaron gets the time off he wants x

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss