Monday, March 19, 2012

... naughty little boy!

Today, after I went to the bathroom really quick, I came back to find this:

Photobucket
Elliot had pulled out, emptied, and climbed into the drawer beneath the stove.

I said, "what are you doing, silly boy?" and this is the response I got:

Photobucket

Photobucket

THEN, only a few hours later, I was blowdrying my hair, and peeked into the kitchen again to discover-

Photobucket
That Elliot had figured out how to open the pantry. This was literally the ONLY cabinet in the kitchen not locked, because it has really tall doors, so he has nowhere to grip onto in order to pull it open. I've watched him try to open it before, and he could never figure it out... so I have a sneaking suspicion that our cat Charlie may have been the culprit. Especially since he just so happened to be poking his head into the pantry...

Photobucket
As I was taking the above picture, he proceeded to dump out a box of spaghetti...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I figured, since it was already dumped all over the floor, I might as well let him play with it.

Photobucket
... but I forgot that the FLOUR was also on that same shelf.

Photobucket
He had a grand time playing, but it was less fun for me to clean up.

Photobucket

What can I say, other than boys will be boys?

It is absolutely impossible to stay mad at this little guy. One minute, he's doing something bad, and the next, he's snuggling up against my chest or giving me a kiss! He is one of the sweetest babies I've ever met. Seriously. I'm not just saying that because he's my son, either.

Photobucket
See? Snuggling with Daddy {and his beloved blankie} after his nap.

Photobucket
Getting into trouble is exhausting!!

... I'll have TWO of these little troublemakers before I know it, too. Oh boy!

5 comments:

  1. I love that you're a fellow Momma that doesn't mind a messy kid! :-) He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man this kid is priceless.
    Love that messy play

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait until he gets into the refrigerator and breaks eggs all over the floor lol!

    He is so big and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post!!! LOVE I tell ya! Great info on the diapering in the first post and adorable naughty boy! Boys WILL be boys... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was really cute! It reminded me that messes are sometimes good for kids to make.

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss