Sunday, March 4, 2012

My nature boy.

It has been SUPER nice here lately- in the 70's and 80's over the past couple weeks. It's a good thing, too... because Elliot has decided that being outside is pretty much the best thing ever. He charges out our back door the MINUTE he finishes breakfast, and spends pretty much all day outside, other than his naps. It rained a few days ago, and he pretty much acted as though the world was coming to an end because he couldn't go out and play.

IMG_1914 copy
See? Happy as a clam, playing on the jungle gym.

IMG_1779 copy
Sticks- one of Elliot's new favorite chew toys.

IMG_1801 copy
Elliot pointing and saying, Mom, look! A bird!! Which in Elliot speak sounds like, "BA! Baaa! Baaaaa!" He is absolutely OBSESSED with birds. If you ask him where the birdies are, he'll look out the window until he sees one... and yell and laugh and grin once he sees it. If, every once in awhile, he doesn't spot any, he will hold his hands up and shrug, like, "I don't know, mom, where are they?" It's uber cute. I should take a video of my little birdwatcher one of these days.

IMG_1748 copy
My little tree hugger ♥

IMG_1821 copy
Off on a mission.

IMG_1771 copy
I'm absolutely in LOVE with this picture!

Oh, PS: Elliot is now back in cloth diapers exclusively, and I am building up my stash in order to cloth diaper two under two.
You can expect a post about this in a day or two. :)

I haven't asked for a vote in... ages. In fact, I think I may have completely missed a reset. So, if you have a spare minute, would you mind clicking below and voting for us? I'll vote back! :) Thanks.
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

3 comments:

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss