Saturday, March 5, 2011

Elliot's Idea of Perfect

Saturdays are for relaxing, right? Elliot's idea of a perfect Saturday morning is a comfy bouncy seat, fleece hoodie, a belly full of milk, and a big picture window to look out of.

Bubbles

Big Eyes!

And his Friday nights? No booze or shenanigans for this fellow- he's content with his boppy, blankie, and pacifier. Yes, he's a party animal.
Don't wake the baby!

Shhh

little hand

8 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie!! I miss Alyson being that small haha! She is so big now and so heavy, its hard to carry her sometimes!

    The Sweetest Life♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness he is CUTE.


    Is that a cover for your boppy, and if so, where did you get it? I just received a hand-me down boppy with a stained cover, and I love prints with animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!

    Mason has the same elephant blanket and it is one of his favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha- I got that cover at BabiesRUs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so precious, Jess!!!! I love his facial expressions!!! How cute! Can I trade ya? hahaha

    As far as the Get Fit thing...you CAN definitely join...we're all headed on week 6 but you can put week one or week six or nothing week wise haha just join up!! It's fun :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness. . .love those pictures of him sleeping in the boppy! Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are sooo cute! I especially love the first two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty positive that our sons were twins seperated at birth. :-) My son does the EXACT same thing!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss