Friday, December 24, 2010

Day Nine.

First of all, Merry Christmas Eve! It's so strange being so far from home and in the hospital all day on Christmas Eve. It honestly doesn't feel like the holidays at all- which makes me sad because this is my absolute favorite time of year. Elliot's isolette is decked out with Christmas quilts/blankets, though. I'll have to snap a picture tomorrow.
Elliot is doing pretty well today. He came off the ventilator at 8am and literally slept ALL DAY. He's basically in a drug induced coma but at least he's comfortable. I'm hoping they'll start weaning him off the drugs soon and he'll be more awake tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Jess! I'm keeping Elliot in my thoughts. Hugs to you. He's so lucky to have you for a mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss