Thursday, December 9, 2010

A last letter

Dear Elliot,
This will probably be the very last letter that I write to you before you are born. Soon, you will be out of my belly and in the hands of the best doctors around. You won't get to come home right away, but don't worry- Daddy and I will be there every day. We'll be able to hold your hand, kiss your tiny nose, read to you, and eventually- hold you. I'm looking forward to that the most.
If all goes as planned, you will be born in one week. After all of this waiting and worrying, you will finally be here. My heart skips a beat just thinking about it! It is already so full of love for you- I feel like it might burst once we finally meet.
I love you so much,
Mommy

6 comments:

  1. You are going to be a fantastic mom, Jess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will love reading this when he's older and know just how loved he is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that must be amazing to know exactly when your little guy is arriving. Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you made it this far. Good luck an I can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is precious! I can't wait to meet Elliot!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss