Monday, November 22, 2010

Bridget's wedding shower

I'm always hearing people complain about their in-laws, and I don't know if I'm just one of the lucky few or what- but I love my in-laws. Seriously! Aaron has a big, fun family who have been nothing but supportive throughout this pregnancy.
Yesterday was my sister-in-law's wedding shower, so I got to spend time with Aaron's family again. It was a really fun day!

Photobucket
Bridget and Jason- soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Schreiber!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bridget {my sister-in-law}, Rachel {my stepsister-in-law} and I :)

Vote please?

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

6 comments:

  1. aren't wonderful in-laws great?? i love mine too. makes life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely darling. And I agree, in-laws are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    I passed on an award to you! Your one of the blogs I read most often!

    Enjoy :)

    Kathy
    http://diaryofabrand-newmom.blogspot.com/2010/11/blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my inlaws too! You look super cute : )

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss