Wednesday, November 24, 2010

OB appointment

I just got back from my OB appointment. I had my strep swab test- that was fun- NOT. Then, they did another cervical exam. This time, it was way more painful than last time. I was wondering why- and then he told me I was about 75% effaced and about one and a half centimeters dilated.
Things are moving along! :) I can't wait until my appointment in Grand Rapids next week- it'll be interesting to see how much more progress I'll make in a week's time {and how much bigger Elliot is}.
Can't wait to meet you, Elliot!

Thanks to you, we're now #42! You guys rock! Keep the votes coming!
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

6 comments:

  1. how exciting jess!!! cant wait to meet the little man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! How exciting. It's getting closer and closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your appt went well!! I can't believe our boys will be here soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's uhmazing!!!

    he'll be here in no time!

    grayson came at 35 weeks... It's a little scary at first, but it's still really exciting!

    way to go mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoooo! Big days. Oh I hope he has a massive growth spurt from now till then.

    How exciting. I drop your name/story into so many conversations nowerdays.

    Hope everything is ok with your husband in Sth Korea and that he can get away for when Elliot comes.

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss