Friday, November 26, 2010

Winter wonderland?

I woke up this morning to this:

Photobucket

Winter wonderland? Well, some would say so! As for me, I'm not sure. It is pretty... but it's awfully cold and windy out there! So I spent the day inside, watching the snow fall from the warmth of my living room, while I got in touch with my crafty side and worked on something for Elliot's room that I am very excited about. Here's a little preview:

Photobucket

Don't worry- you can expect a full post about this tomorrow. Until then, I'll just leave you guessing! And I'm off to eat some homemade turkey noodle soup! YUM!

We ♥ votes!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

8 comments:

  1. Those papers are gorgeous! I especially love the one with the animals. Looking forward to tomorrows post.

    What an amazing view! Not only that it's full of snow but also that there is so much space out there in your backyard. It's lovely.

    But I agree. It looks cold. I don't think I'd be going out in that either not even with a baby waterbottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors! can't wait to see where you're going to take it... I'm always totally stoked to see creative people in action... I am so not creative... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous picture! can't wait to see what you're up to. i've been feeling crafty lately, but just haven't found the actual project i want to tackle yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty....but glad i'm not in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, can't wait to see what u r up to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout! Gosh, so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs. Kale: thanks :) !
    Everyone else: sorry ladies, I suck. Tune in tomorrow to see what I've been up to!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss