Monday, November 8, 2010

Elliot's hats

Thankyou for all of the birthday wishes yesterday! I had a good day. My family and I went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, and just for fun, I asked the waitress to guess how old I was. She guessed 17. Typical! Oh well :)

Hats for Elliot
I thought I'd show you some of Elliot's new hats. The response to Operation: Elliot's Hats has been phenomenal. I've been amazed by everyone's generosity and feel very blessed that so many people care about our little Elliot.
Photobucket
Trina & Alex- that giraffe is tooo cute! Thanks!
Photobucket
Thanks Gretchen & Jemma!
Photobucket
Thanks, Amber & Tillie! :)
Photobucket
Made with love by my mother-in-law, Karen :)


There are more, but I'm saving them for another update that I'll post in a few days :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're getting such a variety of hats for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I can't wait to see Elliot wearing them!

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuss